- Choose your athletes based on which sport they compete in, where they live etc.
- Present cheques to your athletes at a launch event (or send in the post)
- Invite your athletes to attend an event or workshop alongside an Olympian or Paralympian
- Start to build a closer relationship with your athletes to follow their progress
- Offer work experience opportunities to support the athlete’s personal development
- Meet athletes in the flesh and host sporting demonstrations at your office
- Set up a Buddy Scheme which allows staff to maintain contact with athletes
- Host a SportsAid Week event with staff to raise funds and awareness for the charity
- Offer staff guaranteed places for the London Marathon, RideLondon and Royal Parks Half
- Encourage staff to undertake their own individual fundraising challenges all-year round
- Receive regular news updates from SportsAid and use the charity’s logo on your website
- Produce digital content providing inspirational stories for you to tell with SportsAid imagery
- Be featured on the 'Our Partners' page on SportsAid's website
- Publish an announcement on SportsAid's website (if supporting five or more athletes)
- Introduction to Sportsbeat and opportunity to syndicate stories through the press
We would love to hear from you! Please contact Graham Dandy, SportsAid’s Partnership Manager, to talk about how we can work together to support the country’s most talented young athletes.