The SportsAid Fellowship is an exclusive club of influential individuals.
Members are able to support their own athletes, benefit from access to special events, and offer expertise and ideas to help the charity.
WHAT IS THE FELLOWSHIP?
The SportsAid Fellowship provides a unique and exciting opportunity for individuals to support their own athlete/s while also accessing a wide array of exclusive events throughout the year. The group has a limited membership. This is to enable the Fellows to benefit significantly from the club while also contributing real value and thought leadership to SportsAid.
WHO ARE THE FELLOWS?
The Fellows are prominent individuals who are passionate about sport and keen to be involved in SportsAid in a meaningful way. They are interested in sport and its development across the nation, as well as having an enthusiasm to support SportsAid athletes personally. Fellows are influential leaders in their own fields and willing to share their learnings and experience.
Benefits of Joining the Fellowship
- Priority access/invitation to exclusive SportsAid events and hospitality
- Priority invitation to the Fellowship networking series
- Invitation to the annual Fellowship dinner
- Significant access to key emerging talent and SportsAid alumni
- Access to SportsAid communications and individual use of logo
- Positive PR and individual association to SportsAid
- SportsAid Fellow status and pin
- The knowledge that you are directly supporting the next generation of British sports stars
The cost to join the Fellowship and to receive the above benefits annually is £1,800 (+VAT) with an additional £1,000 being donated directly to each of the Fellow’s SportsAid athlete/s. Fellows are welcomed and encouraged to support more than one athlete should they so wish.
Fellowship Events to Date
- Invitation to SportsAid’s 40th anniversary dinner at Kensington Palace
- Intimate dinner with Sir Matthew Pinsent during SportsAid Week
- Champions Tennis at the Royal Albert Hall
- Fellowship Networking event at the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health
- Six Day Cycling at the London Velodrome
- Twickenham dinner and tour of the stadium with John Inverdale and Maggie Alphonsi
- The Boodles Tennis and afternoon tea at Stoke Park Club
- House of Commons dinner with Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson
Please contact Graham Dandy, SportsAid's Partnership Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 020 8017 2320 should you wish to express an interest in joining the SportsAid Fellowship.