Proudly supporting the next generation
SportsAid helps young sports people overcome the financial challenges they face in their bid to become Britain’s next generation of sporting heroes. The charity’s patron is Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Oct 8 | Broadcaster Hayley McQueen becomes SportsAid ambassador to help young athletes
- Oct 7 | Missed out on the 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon ballot? There’s still time to join SportsAid’s team
- Oct 6 | Silver and bronze for Lauren at the British Cycling National Championships
- Oct 6 | New SportsAid partnership with Get Living London brings Olympic legacy to ten aspiring athletes
- Oct 2 | SportsAid duo secure silver medal at Junior European Sailing Championships
- Oct 2 | Alice sets college record on way to Cougar Classic victory