Proudly supporting the next generation
SportsAid helps young sports people overcome the financial challenges they face in their bid to become Britain’s next generation of sporting heroes. The charity’s patron is Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.
- May 5 | Tin-Tin Ho aims for the top in Trans World Sport film
- May 5 | Zoe Smith reveals her Olympic journey at Surrey Sports Park
- May 5 | SportsAid athletes get ‘time to shine’ at The Nottingham workshop
- Apr 24 | Marco Penge wins McEvoy Trophy with record score
- Apr 24 | Athlete of the month Emma Achurch ‘delighted’ to win national title in record time
- Apr 24 | Team GB announced for Baku 2015