A brand new event, Superhero Tri is the UK’s one and only disability sport event that is fully inclusive and open to everyone from the elite Superhero to the complete novice! Sign up today and find the inner Superhero in you!
Team up with friends, family and colleagues to take on a stage each of a Superhero Tri challenge – that’s a swim, a bike and a push/run. Anyone can enter, as long as there’s at least one person with a disability per team. You can also bring a ‘Sidekick’ to push, guide or simply accompany any member of your team around the course.
SportsAid have just 6 teams available in this event, so contact email@example.com today to secure one of our teams!
What is so great about this event?
- 20 Celebrity Team Captains are taking part on the day, from TV personalities to Paralympians, so you can mingle with some Superhero superstars!
- There are no cut-off times
- You can bring any kind of equipment you might need to help you complete the challenge, from flippers and floats in the water to electric and day chairs on the bike and push/run stages
- It is set in Dorney Lake's spectacular parkland, where the waters are clean and calm, and the bike and push/run courses are on closed, level, tarmacked roads and pathways
- It's a great family day out!
- Free car parking
Why join Team SportsAid?
- Free SportsAid kit to wear on the day
- Expert training and fundraising advice
- A designated contact at SportsAid to help you all the way from signing up to the day of the event
- Your fundraising will help us to support the next generation of British disability sports stars!
Choose your distance:
- Sprint Superhero Tri: 150m Swim, 3k cycle, 1km push/run
- Half Superhero Tri: 400m swim, 10k cycle, 2.5km push/run
Join our team!
- Entry fee: £20 per team member
- Fundraising target: £150 per team (that is just £50 per person!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure one of our 6 SportsAid teams!