- Tennis Europe Boys No8
- 2012 Winter Cup - GB Team
- 2012 AEGON Junior International, Halton - Winner
- 2012 AEGON 16U Winter National Tour Finals - Winner
- 2011 LBS Cup Tennis Müller Junior Cup Singles & Doubles - Semi Final
- 2011 Winter National Tournament, Bolton 16U - Winner
- 2011 Winter Regional Tournament, Beckenham 18U - Winner
- 2011 AEGON British Junior National Championships 16U - Last 16
- Selected to play for Great Britain at the 2011 German Open 16U invitational in July and for GB trip to Malaysia and Thailand in October
- 2006 won the Fred Perry Challenge (National tournament)
- To play a minimum of 5 ITF tournaments before July
- To play Wimbledon qualifiers this year
- Selection for a Great Britain trip to South America to play 18U tournaments
How did you first get involved in your sport?
I started in a small local club when I was 6. The coach asked my mother if he could give me some individual lessons as he felt I had a talent for tennis. It just escalated from there as I just loved my time on the tennis court.
What does a typical week look like for you?
I am at full time school, but my school has time tabled in some free periods in the morning that allow me to come out during school time to train. I generally spend 20-22 hours a week doing fitness and tennis. The school also has activities every afternoon which allows me to train then as well.
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
To reach top 350 ITF (18U), reach at least the semi finals of the Nationals (16U). Hoping to be selected for a Great Britain trip to South America to play 18U tournaments.
- Sport: Tennis
- Region: South East
- Supporter: Comet