- Ranked U23 GB 5,000m & 10,000m No1
- 2012 BUPA Great Edinburgh Cross Country - 8th
- 2011 Spar European Cross Country Championships - 7th
- 2011 European U23 Championships 5000m - 8th
- 2011 Home Countries International Cross Country (junior women) - Gold
- 2011 English National Cross Country Championships (junior women) - Silver
- 2010 World Cross Country Championships (junior women) - 32nd
- BUCS Cross Country Championships, National Cross Country Championships, World Student Cross Country Championships, European Championships
- 2014 Commonwealth Games
- 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro
- 2017 World Championships
How did you first get involved in your sport?
I liked to go out running with my mum occasionally on Sunday mornings, but other than that I didn't get into athletics until I was in secondary school where my PE teacher noticed I had a talent for running and encouraged me to compete for the school and join a club.
What does a typical week look like for you?
Monday 35 minute run + yoga, drills + 45 minute steady run. Tuesday 35 minute easy run, session on grass, usually total volume of 5-7 miles. Wednesday 60 minute run + strength & conditioning including drills + core. Thursday 35 minute easy run + barefoot drills, session usually 4-6 miles in volume. Friday yoga + 20-30 minutes run or bike (or rest). Saturday session on grass (or track in summer) or race, usually total volume of 5-8 miles, 30 minutes easy run. Sunday 75-90 minute run, strength & conditioning including core.
Last Updated: 25th February 2014
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
In my first National Cross Country Championships as a senior (Feburary) I am aiming to place top 6. I then hope to make the GB team for the World Student Cross Country Championships (April). I will be targeting the European Championships in the 5,000m or 10,000m in the summer.