Proudly supporting the next generation
SportsAid helps young sports people overcome the financial challenges they face in their bid to become Britain’s next generation of sporting heroes. The charity’s patron is Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Apr 1 | Ipswich businesses rally to help future sports stars from Suffolk
- Mar 31 | All nine GB medals at Para-cycling Track World Championships go to SportsAid athletes
- Mar 31 | Summerhayes wins world junior halfpipe title
- Mar 31 | SportsAid’s fundraising efforts get two-year boost from Sport England
- Mar 27 | MyLotto24 expands Winners of Tomorrow to help 50 young athletes with SportsAid
- Mar 26 | The next generation meet Olympic and Paralympic heroes at SSE workshop with SportsAid