Proudly supporting the next generation
SportsAid helps young sports people overcome the financial challenges they face in their bid to become Britain’s next generation of sporting heroes. The charity’s patron is Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Mar 5 | Ho and Tsaptsinos win first senior national doubles title
- Mar 5 | Three podium finishes for SportsAid athletes at paratriathlon World Series opener
- Mar 5 | Skier Lloyd Wallace lands best aerial result in two decades
- Mar 4 | SportsAid chosen as 2015 BNY Mellon Boat Races charity partner
- Feb 23 | Bobsleigh medals for Johnston, Chaffey and Purchell in St Moritz
- Feb 20 | Bobsleigh silver for Kelsea Purchell in Konigssee